Contact Email

My contact email: 1tgoding@gmail.com

Friday, June 3, 2022

Epoxy Welding Everything Together

Epoxy Welding Everything Together

It's time to bring out the piping bags and weld all the BH's and floors to the hull bottom and sides. 
Once the epoxy is cured it's time to remove all the stitches. 


I definitely recommend heating up the stitches with a heat gun for a few seconds prior to removing the stitches, my trusty old Ozito did a fine job, the stitches easily slip out from the softened epoxy.



I glued the transom in rather than epoxy welding to ensure a strong bond.

After a bit of a cleanup it’s time to start filleting.

In preparation for the next stages of the build I ordered the hull and sailing hardware package from Denman Marine the Aussie distributor located in Tasmania.

Here is their website:

https://denmanmarine.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment